The World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and many other leading authorities agree- increasing the omega 3 fatty acid content of the diet is critical component in helping to solve the chronic disease epidemic that the world is facing.
Your type and amount of omega 3 intake is very important.
• Make sure your omega 3 supplement is pure salmon oil and free from contaminants such as mercury, lead and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s).
• Make sure your supplement provides standardized amount of all eight naturally occurring omega3’s, to optimizing benefits and promoting the natural intended regenerating process.
Benefits of using all eight pure salmon oil is the following:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Help retain normal blood pressure and triglycerides (cholesterol).
- Vital to brain development.
- Increase in mental performance an IQ scores.
- Promoting comfort and flexibility of joints (gout, arthritis).
- Better brain and vision development of babies (prenatal nutrition).
- Help preserve long health of the macula in eye.
For a specialised nutrition plan book an appointment with one of our dietitians today.